Saturday, March 21, 2020

Blog Post #3-Animoto

Authoring Multimedia

Animoto was a fun and simple way to create a video message. I was able to utilize the "Focus Question" from my 5th Grade ELA curriculum and create a video that inspires kids to really ponder "Why should we care about garbage?" Animoto could be used in the classroom in a variety of ways. 
  • introduce ourselves to the rest of the class
  • document special events in the classroom
  • create videos on places in Nebraska (Nebraska Studies) 
  • create videos as a way to review content
  • create a scavenger hunt
  • create book trailers
  •  research a famous Nebraskan and create a video




I look forward to introducing my 4th-5th grade students to this video creating platform!!!
The possibilities are nearly endless. I think my 4th and 5th graders would really enjoy the opportunity to work with Animoto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post #8-Course Reflection

Flipgrid So much has changed in the past four weeks. I feel that this course set me up to be more prepared for assisting students with sc...