Thursday, April 2, 2020

Post #5-Screencast

Screencast

Screencasting can be useful in a variety of "How to..." situations. Visual learners will benefit from the step by step visuals in a screencast pausing and replaying the video as necessary. One skill that my ELA students require is copy and paste. I repeated the words "Control, C and Control V" about a million times this Fall. Instead, I should create screencasts to teach these keyboard shortcuts. 
The screencast I created is intended for parents and other stakeholders. It seems that many, don't realize that the teachers created websites and update them often. I have been given permission to share this screencast on the Elementary Facebook page. Hopefully more people will access teacher websites after watching the video. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post #8-Course Reflection

Flipgrid So much has changed in the past four weeks. I feel that this course set me up to be more prepared for assisting students with sc...